Commission open: ko-fi.com/mf_uncen/commissions
Exclusive content: mfuncen.fanbox.cc/
- Content related to "Boku No Hero Academia".
- Only original characters from "Boku No Hero Academia".
- I do not design original characters
- Content of the type: scat, gore, vore, furry, bestiality, extreme deformation of bodies or inflation.
- Regarding content beyond the previous list, it is up to my discretion what I will and will not draw.
- Only customers of legal age (+18)
- No private commissions
- I can publish all artwork done on any of my social networks.
- I can refuse any commission before receiving the request from Ko-fi for any reason.
- Clients can publish the artwork I do on any of their platforms with the respective credit.
- Once the payment has been sent, there is no refund of any kind (including via paypal) by accepting the conditions mentioned here, you agree that the client will not send any refund request through any channel.
- Clients can only use the artwork for personal use, under no circumstances sell the artwork to third parties.
All the communication process to make the illustration can be done via ko-fi or Twitter.
1. The client must communicate via Ko-fi or twitter indicating that he/she wants a commission, making a description of the type of illustration he/she wants.
2. After the artist and the client have agreed to do the illustration, the client should request the commission via ko-fi, writing a description of the illustration and including reference images.
3. The client will receive a basic sketch of the illustration, made following the indications provided by the client and using the reference images attached in the ko-fi commission request.
3. The artist will send a basic sketch via the communication channel chosen by the client, this sketch can be modified a maximum of 2 times (it is important that the client knows exactly what he wants being ideal that the first revision shows an exact image of the final result of the illustration).
4. After the two revisions have been made or the basic sketch has been approved, the client cannot make major modifications to the illustration (it is at the artist's discretion what is a major modification and he will indicate to the client when the requested modification is not acceptable).
5. The client receives the illustration via the communication channel chosen (twitter, ko-fi).
-I do not accept direct payments via Paypal
-I only accept commissions via ko-fi